A Black Country glass maker has been fined £3,600 after its premises were found to be contaminated by lead.
A sheet metal manufacturing company and its director have been fined after workers were exposed to high levels of lead at its factory in Norfolk.
Workers exposed to lead and dangerous practices
HSE today issued a reminder on the dangers of exposure to lead paint in the workplace. It follows the prosecution of a Perthshire company after two workers were admitted to hospital with acute lead poisoning.